The latest FairFX Expense Platform feature makes it even easier to give employees access to the funds they need, when they need them. Plus, there’s no need for long email chains.
In just a few taps in the app your employee confirms the amount and reason they need funds, and the controller can instantly approve or reject the request through the expense platform or through the app on the go.
How top-up requests work
1. Cardholders can request a card top-up at any time by clicking ‘Request top-up’ under the ‘Cards’ menu of the FairFX Expense Platform. And, by adding a reason for their top-up, they can cut out the need for long email chains.
2. Top-up requests awaiting your approval will show as a notification icon in the ‘Cards’ section of the platform. To review pending requests, click ‘Top-up requests’ and decide whether to approve or reject each top-up from the list.
3. To approve a request, choose the currency symbol (£, € or $) of the account balance you want payment taken from and click ‘Approve/Reject selected requests’.
Download our platform userguide for tips on how to use the top-up request feature and how to get the most out of the platform.
Download our platform guide
Manage expenses, wherever you are
Cardholders can even request card top-ups via our mobile app. Plus you can review, approve or reject the requests just as easily through the app.
The FairFX Business app allows you and your employees to manage your cards with ease, even away from your desk.
Show expenses who’s boss with our Android and iOS app:
- View your card balance and transactions
- Submit a card top-up request
- Controllers can approve/review top-up requests
- Check exchange rates in real time
- Report cards lost or stolen
Download the FairFX Business app now, use your normal FairFX Business login details and start controlling expenses on the go.
Get more out of the FairFX Business app with our app guide.
Download our app guide
Businesses working with FairFX can take the hassle out of expenses and focus on the things that matter most. Find out more about how we can help your business by clicking the link below.
If you are already a FairFX Business customer, find out more about the top-up request feature by contacting your account manager.