We’ve just made it even quicker and easier to give your team the funds they need when they need it. There’s no need to top-up your employees’ cards one-by-one, our new multi card top-up feature allows you to top-up multiple cards at the same time. A quick and easy way to get funds to your team instantly.
Perfect if you have a whole team heading away on a business trip, or if you’ve fallen behind on providing funds for regularly occuring expenses.
How multi card top-ups work
1. Once you’re logged into the FairFX Expense Platform click ‘Multi card top-up’ under the ‘Cards’ menu.
Here you’ll see a list of cards that you can top-up, plus details such as cardholder, their department and their current card balance. If you’ve recently attempted to complete any card top-ups but still need to add funds to your account before they go through, these ‘Pending card top-ups’ will also be listed at the top of the page.
2. To start topping up, enter top-up amounts in the ‘Amount’ field next to the appropriate cards. If there are any cards that you don’t want to top-up, just leave the field blank.
As you enter numbers into the amount fields you’ll see a summary appear on the right hand side of the screen, allowing you to quickly see a total amount and breakdown.
3. Once you’ve decided how much you’re topping up each card by, click the ‘Next’ button at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll now have the opportunity to select which balance your cards are topped up from, which cost centre this transaction should be applied to and what the purpose of the top-ups is. Simply use the drop downs and text field to select the appropriate information and click ‘Next’ once you are done.
If you choose a company balance that has insufficient funds to complete the loads, a notification will appear at the bottom of the page. You will be able to complete the top-up process but you will need to increase your company balance before the funds are added to the appropriate cards.
4. You have a final chance to review the information you have entered before confirming the top-up. The review page lists the cards you are topping up, plus the details of the cardholders, their departments and current balances. You also have the opportunity to double check the company balance you are topping up from, the purpose of the order and the cost centre it will applied to.
Once you’ve double checked everything simply click ‘Confirm top-up’ to complete the process.
5. If you have the required funds in your company balance, the top-ups will be completed in a matter of minutes. If you don’t have sufficient funds you’ll be prompted to increase your balance before the top-ups can be processed.
Want to see the multi card top-up function in action? Take a look at our run through video below.
Businesses working with FairFX can take the hassle out of expenses and focus on the things that matter most. Find out more about how we can help your business by clicking the link below.
If you are already a FairFX Business customer, find out more about multi card top-ups by contacting your account manager.